Eagle Women’s Lodge is a Section 81 Healing Lodge able to accommodate up to 30 women involved with the Correctional Service of Canada. This setting promotes community re-integration in a safe and supportive environment. Culturally relevant programs and services and family reunification will be offered to residents to promote healing and transformation.
Our facility provides:
- 24/7 residential support staff;
- Access to basic needs such as food, clothing, bedding and hygiene products;
- Access to clean housing – a semi/fully furnished suite or room with a bed, dresser, washer/dryer, kitchen access, Healing Room, and common area spaces;
- Access to individual supports and group programs with in-house Healing Plan Coordinators, Counseling, Peer Mentorship, Outreach Services and traditional ceremonies and activities;
- Access to external services and supports when the need is indicated in resident Healing Plans